Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Baseball Cards

Do you think collecting baseball cards is fun? I do. Or do you think it's worthless and takes up time? Keep collecting is my opinion. Wait till their valuable. If it's one of your hobby's, don't stop. Don't get rid of all your cards.
I have over 1000 cards, and most of them are from the '80s and '90s.
Besides, why stop collecting, too many baseball cards? There's never too many baseball cards.
If you stop collecting, don't through all your cards out. Give them to people who like to collect baseball cards.
In 20 years, who knows, those cards of yours may be worth something.

2 comments:

SardellaLive said...

I wish I had read this blog in the 70's when I threw out or gave away many of my baseball cards, particularly the A's Bobby Valentine card showing "Infield & Outfield" as his position (he played all). SHould have hung onto that one which I won fair and square in a Baseball Card flipping match is my junior high cafeteria!

Kyle said...

Careful with your cards!